Wrongful Death Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL
If your loved one’s death was caused by someone else’s negligence, it may be wise to speak to a wrongful death lawyer Fort Lauderdale FL residents trust. At the Law Offices of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., we have over 50 years of combined experience pursuing wrongful death claims. We understand how devastating it is to lose a loved one and want to help you get justice.
Common Types of Wrongful Death
When a person is killed due to someone else’s carelessness, it may be legally construed as a wrongful death. As a wrongful death lawyer in Fort Lauderdale FL can attest, there are many types of accidents that can result in a wrongful death.
- Medical Malpractice: Even the most experienced and trained medical professionals can make mistakes. Unfortunately, these mistake can result in a patient’s death, as a wrongful death lawyer Fort Lauderdale FL locals respect can confirm. Common types of medical malpractice include a misdiagnosis, surgical errors, wrong medications, and anesthesia errors.
- Car Accidents: Thousands of people are killed in car accidents across America every day. These accidents are often the result of driver negligence such as speeding, drunk driving, and distracted driving.
- Workplace Accidents: A wrongful death lawyer Fort Lauderdale FL residents rely on has also helped families whose loved one was killed while at work. If an employer fails to keep the workplace safe for employees, serious injuries and death are more likely to occur. There are many types of workplace accidents that can result in death including vehicle accidents, machine entanglement, and chemical explosions.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents are considered even more dangerous than car accidents because of the sheer size and weight of commercial trucks. If a big truck crashes into a smaller vehicle, the driver and passengers in that vehicle are likely to suffer serious injuries or even death. There are many ways truck accidents can lead to a wrongful death, including improper loading, speeding, fatigued driving, and mechanical defects.
- Defective Products: A Fort Lauderdale FL wrongful death lawyer has also seen wrongful deaths caused by defective products. If a manufacturer fails to make their products safe for the public and someone dies because of it, that manufacturer may be held liable. For example, if a manufacturer made a car with a lot of defects, the person driving the car is more likely to get into a serious accident.
Filing a Wrongful Death Claim
If you’ve lost a loved one due to negligence, you deserve justice. You may file a wrongful death claim against the person or entity responsible for your family member’s death. However, it isn’t always in your best interest to do this on your own. Filing a wrongful death claim can be quite complex, so it’s helpful to have a wrongful death lawyer Fort Lauderdale FL locals count on by your side. He or she can protect your rights and help you file a rock solid lawsuit in a timely manner.
If you are looking for a wrongful death lawyer Fort Lauderdale FL offers, contact the Law Offices of Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. at (305) 290-4853.