Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Settlement Lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL
When you or someone you know has been harmed by the actions (or lack of) of a medical professional, you should ask a medical malpractice lawsuit settlement lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL has to offer to investigate the case and preserve your rights.
Medical malpractice cases are not easy to litigate. They often take a copious amount of resources, an extensive amount of time, and still can face long odds of success. It is important to choose a leading medical malpractice lawyer Fort Lauderdale, FL respects. By doing so, you can feel peace of mind in knowing your lawyer:
- Has direct experience in handling medical malpractice lawsuits
- Has access to the immense resources typically needed for a case
- Can walk you through the intricate steps
- Will be able to support and guide you
- Can assist you with getting medical
In addition to the above, a lawyer you choose should be ready and able to take your case to trial. Finally, he or she should have a reputation of being a successful medical malpractice lawsuit settlement lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL. To learn more, call Needle & Ellenberg, P.A. today.
Understanding Medical Malpractice
Medical malpractice can be distinguished by two defining elements; these are:
- Malpractice can only occur when a professional relationship has been established
- A claim of malpractice has raised valid questions involving the judgement or decisions of a medical professional
- A professional agreement is that in which a licensed healthcare professional or facility, or the agents of a facility, were subjected to a contractual duty to render medical treatment to either you or a loved one.
- When there has been a failure or breach of a planned action which was to be completed as intended, but the wrong plan occurred, it can be considered a medical error. In other words, a medical professional did something that went against the standards of care.
As a leading medical malpractice lawsuit settlement lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL, we have handled cases involving errors, such as:
- Failure to order tests
- Failure or delay in diagnosis
- Using outmoded therapy or testing
- Failure to act upon the results of tests
- Error in the administering of a treatment
- Error in the method or dose of a medication
- Delaying treatment
- Delay in responding to an abnormal test
- Error in the performance of a procedure, treatment, test, or surgery
- Inadequate monitoring
- Insufficient follow up treatment
- Failure to provide preventative treatment methods (prophylactic treatment)
- Failure to get consent of the patient
- Failure to communicate
- Equipment failure
- System failure
- Poor hygiene
- Facility error
- + More
When An Error Has Been Made
When people think about medical malpractice, it is common to refer to a leftover piece of medical equipment in the body after an operation, or an amputation of the wrong limb. These types of cases are actually very rare. Rather, medical malpractice tends to involve subtle errors that require extensive medical knowledge to even spot it! This is why it is so important to reach out to a Fort Lauderdale, FL medical malpractice lawsuit settlement lawyer.
Do You Think You Have a Case?
If you suspect medical malpractice, we ask that you call Needle & Ellenberg, P.A., right away. Not only are their strict time limits to file a case, but there is also a risk of evidence being lost or destroyed. Failure to file a case within the deadline can result in a dismissal of your case. If this happens, you will have no retribution for your losses. Call a medical malpractice lawsuit settlement lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL today.